Amulet bracelet closeout. Last chance. At least for a while. See the catalog in the Stacks..
- My new book of poems, Salting the Boundaries, from New Native Press, is available from SPD (and on Amazon). “I’m glad I cleared the desktop and spread out and read all of SALTING THE BOUNDARIES this evening. These are all new poems to me, and new in tone, style, vocabulary. The breadth of knowledge and concern, mythopoetic, geologic, historic, et al is splendid. & your wild salmon poem: I’m so glad you did that. I had been idly dreaming of something like that for years but never got to it. This is an impressive gathering, and a welcome surprise for me.”—Gary Snyder
A review by Eric Weinblatt is on Catamaran.
- Schrodinger, Einstein, Maxwell, differential equations, gunpowder, the bronze sword, and the chambered nautilus. What do they have in common? They each have a poem in this book. Equations of Power is available on Amazon. And there is a short review on physicist Nick Herbert’s blog.
- I’ve put some of my “paint-poems” up in The Stacks.
- “Broken Symmetry: John Piper and the Ruins of Modernism,” is in Essays.
- “Psychedelic Top Knot” is in the current issue of The European Journal of Ecopsychology. Print copies are available from Lulu.
- I’ve put selections from the Norman O. Brown/M. C. Richards correspondence, originally to be an appendix in Walking with Nobby, up in Essays.
- I added “Fox Cycle,” “Seeding the New Year,” and my “Medicine/Circle,” originally published in Erowid Extracts, to Essays.
- My play, “World Fire Wake,” is up on youtube at mantishill.
- An interview with Scott Riley is on Mary: A Journal of New Writing.
- A few archival links to The Retort: Porcupines (the beginning of this rant, April 17); Gratitude to History (April 27); Somatic Adventures #1 (May 3); Somatic Adventures #2 (May 6); Deer Blood (May 18); Somatic Adventures #3 (June 10); Joe Torre (June 18).